Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Shoe Sale: P749 Platform Sandals from Celine (CLN)

I was at SM Manila last Sunday night. Before joining the hubby and his family for dinner at Max's Restaurant, I checked out the shoe sale at CLN and impulsively bought a new pair of shoes. It was a beautiful pair of platform sandals at 50% off. From the original price of P1,498, I just paid P749 for it. What a bargain!

Untitled

The platform sandals are in a lovely shade of teal.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
the heels are actually taller than what this photo shows, I think it's 4 to 4 1/2 inches

The design is actually YSL-inspired. You know, like the picture below:

Yves Saint Laurent_Shoe_15

Both the YSL and CLN sandals have the same strap design but different heels and platforms. The materials used are also different. And while the YSL sandals are leather-y, the CLN sandals have a glossy finish. Anyway, I like my new shoes a lot. I also like the fact that they're from CLN which is known for high quality shoes. (I got my wedding shoes from CLN and I still wear them to work these days.) Did I mention my new shoes are light which makes them really comfy to wear? I think I can stand in this for hours. :)

Budget shoppers, if you're looking for new shoes, check out the CLN store nearest to your place because they're on sale until this week, if I'm not mistaken. You also won't be disappointed because their racks and racks of shoes on sale have sizes. You know the feeling when you check out a shoe sale and fall in love with the perfect pair and find out it's in the wrong size? You ask the sales lady immediately if they have your size and she tells you with a straight and unfriendly face that it's the last stock on display? How frustrating could that be? Thank God it hasn't happened to me yet in CLN. That's why I so like it there! :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Budget Shopping Galore, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video | Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila dine laang Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream