Monday, June 17, 2013

Fab Accessories from 999 Mall, Divisoria

Whenever I have extra money, I go budget shopping at my happy place called Divisoria. I used to frequent 168 Mall but when 999 Mall opened, my visits got divided between the two. 999 Mall is less crowded and way cooler (their air-con units are new, that's why) than 168 Mall. I can't really stop visiting the latter, though, because the shops there sell cheaper stuff than the ones at the former.

Last Sunday, I went to Divisoria with my brother and my sister. My latest acquisitions were fab accessories from 999 Mall. Can you believe I bought everything in the photo below for less than P400? Yes, no kidding.

Untitled

I couldn't decide between the turquoise (or is it teal?) and the coral, so I got both colors with matching earrings. I also added a statement necklace in the bunch. I can't wait to wear them all!

Turquoise Necklace, P65
Coral Bracelet, P80
Statement Necklace, P100
Three Pairs of Earrings, 3 for P100

I'm so proud of my purchases. I also bought some cheap tops but that's for another post. Another budget shopping mission accomplished. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Budget Shopping Galore, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video | Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila dine laang Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream