Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Prized Flats

My recent shopping spree with Albie courtesy of her BPI credit card at SM Dept. Store ended up happily. I was able to snatch away two pair of gorgeous shoes (one flats and one pumps), two stylish gold-plated necklaces and more ‘me’ items. Among the two pairs of shoes, I was wowed by the flats. It’s black and has a big metal stud that's shaped like a princess cut of diamond to me.

26102010

My flats is from the Parisian line of SM Dept. Store. It's made of synthetic leather. It's priced at P499.75. The first time I saw it, I knew it’s going to be mine. When I tried it on, it won me over. The size 8 pair fit my feet perfectly. It's also comfortable to walk on. (My feet didn't hurt nor develop sores after using it for a few hours this morning.)

26102010(001)

Methinks the stud makes this pair a stand-out. I consider it my prized flats. Haha. I also love that it has enough front coverage, the lines in between my foot fingers don’t show like they normally do with ballet flats.

I bought the flats immediately without second thoughts. After all, I really needed one to wear in the office. I hope this pair lasts for months. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Budget Shopping Galore, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video | Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila dine laang Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream