Thursday, January 16, 2014

My P99 Sling Bag

I'm always amazed by what just a hundred bucks can get me. It's even less this time at P99. It's a tiny, green sling bag from Parisian by SM. I bought this impulsively (again) but I didn't regret it. I can see myself using this when I go to the mall or when running some errands outside.
Untitled

This bag is made of faux leather. I like the color, first and foremost. I also like how it looks sturdy and girly at the same time.

It's lovely, isn't it?


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Budget Shopping Galore, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I can't believe it's only a hundred bucks! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with you, nainlove din ako sa color. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just discovered your site. Na-excite ako since I found someone who shares the same shopping philosophy as me =) Love your budget finds, hope you can post more updates soon =) p.s. try mo rin tiangge at Market Market Taguig, way cheaper than Greenhills and halos same price as 168.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for the tip! Nahinto ang updates ko dito kasi I'm currently on a shopping fast (no shopping from January 1 to November 20, 2014). Personal challenge ko sya para makatipid ng pera dahil inaayos ko ang finances ko.Hehe. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi sis. I'm inviting you and your readers to join my giveaway.
    http://bit.ly/1qujTys

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video | Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila dine laang Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream