Monday, March 11, 2013

Tops under P150 from Landmark Makati!

I went to Landmark last weekend to shop and today, I'm proud to share with you my P139.75 tops! Tops under P150, imagine that! So cheap. I am amazed how Landmark can sell clothes so affordable and have new arrivals every time. Like every freaking time. That, or maybe I just don't get to shop there so frequently. Haha.

Anyway, as promised, here are my P139.75 tops:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And here's the striped, black one worn by yours truly for work:

Untitled

P.S. The plastic pearl choker in nude also came from Landmark, accessories section. It was a steal at less than P200. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Budget Shopping Galore, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video | Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila dine laang Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream