Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cheap Landmark Accessories

For cheap but stylish accessories, my go-to place is LandMark Makati. They have everything from hats and shawls to bags and jewelries. My latest acquisitions from the department store are some jewelry pieces that I got at dirt-cheap prices (all of them under P200).

IMG_3169
necklace with mixed charms, P149.75

IMG_3165
teardrop earrings, P49.75

IMG_3164
girly earrings, P59.75

IMG_3167
peacock cocktail ring, P69.75

See what I mean? They're really cheap and yet they don't look so. My fave among them is the necklace which I love to pair with a plain tee. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Budget Shopping Galore, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

3 comments:

  1. I like your peacock ring? Mmm... Christmas is in the air...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.I know what you're thinking... tulog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great finds! I'm having a giveaway right now,hope you could check it out http://kikaysimaria.blogspot.com/2011/09/kikaysimaria-and-bb-cream-addict-pre.html. If you think I'm giving away nice stuff, pls join. All you need to do inorder to enter the contest is to like all the sponsors fan pages. Just like that. You can increase your chances of winning by doing additional entries. Hope to see your name on the entries. thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video | Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila dine laang Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream