Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hush Puppies' The Body Shoe

When I saw this beautiful pair of sneakers from Hush Puppies in my mailbox, I just had to write about it. It's called The Body Shoe and as the blurb says, it allows for better movement and helps make the feet healthier. I plan to visit a Hush Puppies store in the mall one of these days to check out the shoes in the flesh.

hush

But I'm not buying yet because for sure, it will cost me an arm and a leg. I better save some money first. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Budget Shopping Galore, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video | Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila dine laang Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream