Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Budget Shopping Alert: Mango and Calliope Sale at Mall of Asia, Up to 70% Off!

Strolling around Mall of Asia last night alerted me to yet another budget shopping invitation. I spotted a grand sale of up to 70% off at not just one but two clothing brands: Mango (MNG) and Calliope. Girls, never say I didn't warn you.

mango sale, mango clearance sale

Sale Prices of Clothing Items at Mango and Calliope, Mall of Asia Branches:

Tops: starts at P299
Skirts: starts at P399
Jeans: starts at P699
Dresses: starts at P999

calliope sale, calliope clearance sale

I almost bought a basic white tee from Calliope (Italian brand) had I not remembered the credit card bill I had to pay that night. I didn't bring enough cash. I plan to go back there soon as the sale, according to the sales personnel I talked with, started last Friday and is on until further notice. I guess they're trying to sell everything to replace stocks with the new collection.

MNG and Calliope Shops are located side by side at the Ground Floor of MOA's Main Mall.

'Til then, happy budget shopping!

If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Budget Shopping Galore, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video | Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila dine laang Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream