Saturday, May 23, 2009

Make Your Own Havaianas 2009 at Rockwell Tent | Personalized Havaianas Flip Flops Up for Grabs

I got my first pair of Havaianas when I participated in the Make Your Own Havaianas Event 2008 at the North Park, SM City Cebu in September last year. It was so much fun because I was the one who chose the embellishments for my flip flops. For P1,700, I got a cool, personalized pair of Havaianas complete with Swarovski crystals, pins and lacinhos. This Havaianas event is held annually and just the other day, Havaianas sent me the details for their 2009 Make Your Own Havaianas Event which is slated on May 28 to June 1, 2009 at Rockwell Tent, Makati City.

Make Your Own Havaianas 2009
I'm still undecided if I'll go or not, but just in case, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video | Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila dine laang Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream