Monday, April 27, 2009

Summer Maxi Dress from Babo | Trendy, Long Dresses for Summer 2009

Maxi dresses are one of the trends this summer. After gaining popularity in the 70's, these long dresses have come back! I just bought my own last Saturday afternoon from Babo at Rockwell after attending a challenging Pulse yoga demo. What can I say? I so love my first ever maxi dress. It must have been the print and the simple style that caught my eyes.

graphic print, designs, lovely print

For P720, this maxi dress is cheap. I can already visualize myself wearing this on a hot day or during a beach party. A pair of flip flops or flat sandals complements a flowing, maxi dress any time of the day while a bejeweled or high-heeled sandals is a perfect match for the night.

maxi dress, long dress, summer dresses, styles

When choosing maxi dresses, look for ones that fall just below your ankles. Keep in mind also that maxi dresses suit every height. It doesn't matter if you're tall or petite so long as the print (usually floral and graphic) complements your complexion well. To give you more inspiration, here are some nice maxi dresses I found online:

Photobucket


Aside from maxi dresses, Babo sells swim wears and other beach apparels. Their trendy pieces are unique and affordable, too. I can see myself going back to Babo soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video | Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila dine laang Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream