Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Welcome to Budget Shopping Galore!

This blog was born out of the author's passion for scouring the market for the cheapest fashion finds. All items to be featured here may be owned by the author or spotted in fashion magazines and boutiques.

The idea here is simple. I'll blog about budget shopping and bargain hunting to my heart's content. As much possible, I'll try to post regularly to satisfy every reader's thirst for cheap fashion finds. When I say cheap fashion finds, I could be talking about the actual price or the price in comparison with other brands of the same style.

Aside from that, I will post items for sale on this blog. This could be sold through bidding or direct selling, whichever I find most appropriate at the time.

Please feel free to browse through my posts. I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video | Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila dine laang Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream