Tuesday, October 29, 2013

P100 Casual Tops and Skirts from John Brian Boutique

I got some spare money two weeks ago and decided to spend it on shopping. They say a girl can’t have too many shoes but this time, I went for clothes. Casual clothes, to be exact. I’m happy to report that I got some fab finds from this relatively unknown boutique called John Brian. The shop can be found at the ground floor of Robinsons Place Manila, just a few meters away from Wendy’s.

It was my first time to shop at John Brian Boutique. Basically, it sells cheap but trendy casual clothes. They have racks and racks of them, from tops and skirts to jackets and pants. There’s something for everyone here. If you’re on a tight budget like me, I suggest getting from their P99.95 racks. I was lucky to score three tops and two skirts from them (all very fashionable) which I can’t wait to wear!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled


For P500 for all five, I think it’s so sulit. The quality of the clothes I bought is quite good but not superior. For casual clothes, I think this is okay. :)


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with Budget Shopping Galore, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
pacquiao vs cotto 24/7 episode 2 3 4 video | Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila dine laang Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream